- Premium Quality Hard Anodized Body: Extremely Durable & Touger than Stainless Steel, Hard Anodised cookware is safe to be used with Metal Utensils
* There is no Articfical Coating on this cookware, users need not worry about the peelings of coatings anymore!Pure Stainless - - Steel Cover: Hygiene, Heat & Break ResistandSleek and Modern Appeal : Blends into the Modern Kitchen Seamlessly
- Phenolic "Stay-cool" Handle Handling Convenience
USE & CARE INSTRUCTIONS-
1. WASH - Wash the Wok with dishwashing liquid.
2. WATER - Fill up 3/4 with water, and heat up the water until it boils. Pour the water away, and wipe dry the Wok.
3. OIL - Pour some oil into Wok. Heat up the oil slightly, and using a sponge, apply the oil to every portion of the Wok. Leave it overnight.
4.USE - Wash away the oil the next day, and it is READY for USE!!!
For best result, use low or medium heat when cooking. As wok heats up very fast, high heat can cause food to scorch or burn, and might discolor the pan.