- Teflon Non-Stick Coating: World No. 1 from USA (100% Food Safe)
- Very Effective Non-Stick: Easy to Cook, Easier to Clean
- Durable: Resistant to Scratches & Abrasions
- Much Lesser Oil is needed : Healthy Cooking
- Phenolic “Stay-Cool” Handle: Handling Convenience
- Unique Steell Base: Can be used on all stoves including Induction Cookers
- Excellent Heat Distribution
- Extra-Depth (40% More Capacity)
"Cooking by induction significantly reduces the surrounding Heat generated from cooking.Cleaning the Frypans and Stove becomes an entirely fuss-free process too!"
USE & CARE INSTRUCTIONS-
Before first use, soap and rinse the cookware with water. Precondition it by spreading some cooking oil onto the surface with a cloth. Heat the cookware over the stove for about 30 seconds. Rinse & dry.
1. This cookware distributes heat extremely well. Hence, cook using moderate heat & never overheat it, especially when empty. Overheating can cause damage to your cookware.
2. Always use the appropriate size of burner to match your cookware’s size. If cooking on gas, adjust flame such that it does not extend up the sides of the Pan, or reach the handles.
3. To prolong the lifespan, using wooden or non-stick nylon utensils is recommended. Never cut food or use sharp utensils inside the cookware.
4. Allow the cookware to cool down after use. Avoid sudden changes in temperature such as running water onto the hot cookware.
5. Never use a metal pad or scouring powder. The cookware is dishwasher safe. Hand wash using soap water & cloth is recommended. This will prolong the lifespan.
This Frypan has s Special Induction Steel Base. It can be used on all kinds of Stoves, including on Induction Cookers. Cooking by induction significantly reduces the surrounding Heat generated from cooking. Cleaning the FryPans and Stove becomes an entirely fuss-fress process too!