CORELLE cookware is extremely versatile. It can be taken straight from the freezer to the oven, microwave, gas, or electric stovetop and then to the dishwasher or sink – no matter how hot or cold the dish is.
CORELLE cookware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odors as will metal and plastic cookware.
- Stovetop use
CORELLE cookware retains heat so well, you can use a lower heat setting than normal and save on energy. This also helps prevent sticking or burning of food. For best results, prepare food that is stirred or have liquid as a cooking medium.
CORELLE cookware can be used on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops.
- Oven and griller use
CORELLE cookware is ideal for all oven types – conventional, convection, and toaster ovens. Glass cover must not be placed under the griller or in a toaster oven.
- Microwave use
CORELLE cookware is perfect for the microwave. Use pot holders as the dish may become hot during cooking.
- Refrigerator and freezer use
CORELLE cookware can go from the refrigerator or freezer directly to the stovetop, oven, or microwave.
- Use only wooden, nylon, or plastic utensils. Metal utensils can scratch or leave grey marks on the CORNINGWARE cookware surface.
- Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads and non-abrasive cleansers such as CORNINGWARE Cleaner & Conditioner.
- To loosen cooked-on food, soak cookware in warm soapy water. Cool the glass cover before soaking.
- All glass and glass-ceramic materials are breakable, so please take care in use.
- DO NOT use CORELLE cookware for deep fat frying.
- DO NOT use for popping corn, caramelizing sugar, or making candy.
- Use pot holders when handling hot CORELLE cookware in the microwave oven.
- DO NOT heat empty CORELLE cookware in the microwave oven.
- DO NOT use or repair chipped, cracked, or broken CORELLE items and glass covers.
- Place hot CORELLEE cookware on a placemat as retained heat could damage bench surfaces.
- DO NOT use the glass cover under a griller or in a toaster oven.
- DO NOT place a hot glass cover on a cold or wet surface, or handle with a wet cloth.