1. 1qt mixing bowl
2. 1.5qt mixing bowl
3. 2.75qt mixing bowl
CORNINGWARE cookware is extremely versatile. It can be taken straight from the freezer to the oven, microwave, gas, or electric stovetop and then to the dishwasher or sink – no matter how hot or cold the dish is.
CORNINGWARE cookware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odors as will metal and plastic cookware.
- Stovetop use
CORNINGWARE cookware retains heat so well, you can use a lower heat setting than normal and save on energy. This also helps prevent sticking or burning of food. For best results, prepare food that is stirred or have liquid as a cooking medium.
CORNINGWARE cookware can be used on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops.
- Oven and griller use
CORNINGWARE cookware is ideal for all oven types – conventional, convection, and toaster ovens. Glass cover must not be placed under the griller or in a toaster oven.
- Microwave use
CORNINGWARE cookware is perfect for the microwave. Use pot holders as the dish may become hot during cooking.
- Refrigerator and freezer use
CORNINGWARE cookware can go from the refrigerator or freezer directly to the stovetop, oven, or microwave.
- Use only wooden, nylon, or plastic utensils. Metal utensils can scratch or leave grey marks on the CORNINGWARE cookware surface.
- Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads and non-abrasive cleansers such as CORNINGWARE Cleaner & Conditioner.
- To loosen cooked-on food, soak cookware in warm soapy water. Cool the glass cover before soaking.
- All glass and glass-ceramic materials are breakable, so please take care in use.
- DO NOT use CORNINGWARE cookware for deep fat frying.
- DO NOT use for popping corn, caramelizing sugar, or making candy.
- Use pot holders when handling hot CORNINGWARE cookware in the microwave oven.
- DO NOT heat empty CORNINGWARE cookware in the microwave oven.
- DO NOT use or repair chipped, cracked, or broken CORNINGWARE items and glass covers.
- Place hot CORNINGWARE cookware on a placemat as retained heat could damage bench surfaces.
- DO NOT use the glass cover under a griller or in a toaster oven.
- DO NOT place a hot glass cover on a cold or wet surface, or handle with a wet cloth.