Sensitive teeth with receding gum lines require special attention. They must be cleaned gently to avoid further abrasion but, at the same time, thoroughly enough for the teeth to remain healthy. This is because clean teeth, healthy gums and fortified mucous membranes are the best protection against plaque (bacterial film on the teeth) and the tartar and cavities which may result from it.
- For sensitive teeth with exposed, sensitive areas of the tooth
- When used regularly, removes plaque and helps to prevent tartar and cavities
- Protects the mouth with antimicrobial natural essential oils
- Fortifies the mucous membranes of the mouth
- Contains no peppermint or menthol, as recommended by homeopaths
Apply toothpaste to moistened toothbrush. Brush teeth on a regular basis for approximately three minutes using circular motions and without applying heavy pressure. Thoroughly rinse mouth afterwards.