Automatically cleans a whole room properly, capturing 99.95% of harmful pollutants.
The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by “the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber”. This means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only. We design our purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter. When Dyson engineers set out to design a purifying fan, their research concluded that to clean a whole room properly, you also need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultrafine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier™ technology. The Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.
- Senses pollutants in real time: Automatically detects airbourne particles and gases then diagnoses and reports them in real time.
- Captures pollutants with 360° Sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters:The fully-sealed filter system combines an activated carbon filter to remove gases, and a Glass HEPA filter that captures 99.95% of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns.
- Projects powerful airflow: Air Multiplier™ technology delivers over 290 litres per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow circulating purified air throughout the whole room.
- Intelligent reporting: Automatically senses, captures and projects, then reports to your Dyson Link app.
- Oscillates up to 350°: Adjustable oscillation angle from 45° to 350°, to help project purified air around the whole room.
- Cools. Purifies all year round. Cools you when you need it.
- Draught-free diffused mode, Night-time mode, Sleep timer, Quick & easy filter changing, Remote control.
- Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-00003711 in a 27m2 room. 'Harmful' / 'Ultrafine' pollutants refers to airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns (tested to EN1822).
- Tested to GB/T18801 (formaldehyde, benzene). Gaseous capture rates vary.Tested to EN1822 - airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns.
- In maximum setting. Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 27m2 room and DTM801.
- Standard data and messaging rates may apply. App functionality may vary per market. Requires WIFI and app enabled device. Requires iOS version 10 or above, or Android version 5 or above. Your mobile device must have Bluetooth 4.0 support.
- Product weight : 4.94 kg
- No. of speed settings: 10
- Oscillation/Angle: 350˚
- Connectivity: Bluetooth & Wifi
- Airflow (max setting): 361l/s
- Maximum velocity (max setting): 2.26m/s
- Product Height: 1054mm
- Product Length: 117mm
- Product Width: 206mm
- Cable Length: 1847mm