1. Dyson V11 Fluffy
Engineered to deep clean, anywhere
- Up to 60 mins of runtime.
- LCD screen reports performance in real time
- 1 cleaner head, 4 extra tools.
Integrated power management system
Dyson's battery technology and battery-saving trigger help to provide our longest run time by only using power when you need it.
Intelligently reports in real time
Monitors system performance 8,000 times a second, then reports in real time on the LCD screen.
The right cleaning mode for the right task
Three cleaning modes optimised for a variety of tasks. The right balance of power and run time, where you need it.
'Point and shoot' hygienic bin emptying
The 'point and shoot' mechanism hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action – so there's no need to touch the dirt.
The Dyson V11™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock, to charge it and tidily store tools. So it's ready to grab and go.
The seven-cell nickel-cobalt-aluminum battery has the fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
2. Dyson Pure Cool™ Purifying Tower Fan TP04 (White/Silver)
- Senses pollutants in real time: Automatically detects airbourne particles and gases then diagnoses and reports them in real time.
- Captures pollutants with 360° Sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters:The fully-sealed filter system combines an activated carbon filter to remove gases, and a Glass HEPA filter that captures 99.95% of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns.
- Projects powerful airflow: Air Multiplier™ technology delivers over 290 litres per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow circulating purified air throughout the whole room.
- Intelligent reporting: Automatically senses, captures and projects, then reports to your Dyson Link app.
- Oscillates up to 350°: Adjustable oscillation angle from 45° to 350°, to help project purified air around the whole room.
- Cools. Purifies all year round. Cools you when you need it.
- Draught-free diffused mode, Night-time mode, Sleep timer, Quick & easy filter changing, Remote control.
- Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-00003711 in a 27m2 room. 'Harmful' / 'Ultrafine' pollutants refers to airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns (tested to EN1822).
- Tested to GB/T18801 (formaldehyde, benzene). Gaseous capture rates vary.Tested to EN1822 - airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns.
- In maximum setting. Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 27m2 room and DTM801.
- Standard data and messaging rates may apply. App functionality may vary per market. Requires WIFI and app enabled device. Requires iOS version 10 or above, or Android version 5 or above. Your mobile device must have Bluetooth 4.0 support.