- For children from 1 year old onwards.
- Specially designed to be gentler on baby’s delicate tummy.
- Easy-to-digest partially hydrolyzed protein.
- Low lactose.
- Helps meet recommendations for daily DHA intake■.
- DHA - an important building block for brain & eye development▲.
- Provides balanced nutrition for supporting growth and development.
■ FAO/WHO recommends daily DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for infants 6-12 months. Reference: FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no. 91. FAO: Rome
▲ For children up to 3 years of age.