A multi-purpose stool that is practical.
- Seat board: injection molding inner shell (PP), slab sponge, memory foam sponge, fabric
- Center bar: 100G cushion center bar
- Base: injection molding plastic, felt
- 360 degrees rotating seat board makes it easy and natural to turn directions
- The cushion absorbs the impact while the user sits down and provides a comfortable feel while seated
- Possible to move it freely and easily to a desired place using the moving grip
- The shape similar to an hourglass or mushroom acts as an interior design point
- The felt gliders prevent floor scratching
When placed with a Roy desk and an Oliver chair, it can be used as a stool for face-to-face learning.
When placed with the Libre series in a gray tone, it completes the home library space.