The Kyocera Ceramic Nakiri Blade is one the basic Japanese cooking blades. With a white blade from Kyocera’s Revolution series, this versatile 6″ knife has the largest knuckle clearance, and has a redesigned black handle for precise control.
The nakiri style’s popularity pre-dates the santoku’s. The basic square blade has the same rectangular shape of the classic Chinese vegetable cleaver, but the smaller profile lends itself to a broader range of cooks at home. The straight back of the blade is better for scraping a cutting board, either in cleaning, or for depositing chopped morsels into one’s wok or cooking pan. This is preferable so the cutting edge is not used for the scraping, causing premature dulling. It’s size lends itself to smaller hands as well as smaller kitchens and it is perfect for cooking for a smaller family unit.
- Perfectly balanced and light Ergonomic resin handles Precision control
- Advanced ceramic Razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer
- Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention
- Kyocera Ceramic Knife holds edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery
- Dimensions: 14" x 3.3" x 1.1"