Most facial cleansers remove the skin’s bacteria. However, some of these bacteria are essential for healthy skin. Daily Defense Prebiotic Hydrator nourishes the skin’s microbiome and helps strengthen its natural defenses.
What makes it special?
This skincare strengthens the skin’s natural barriers to protect it from external factors. (pollution, harsh products, etc)
- Protects your skin
- Smoothes your skin
- Hydrates your skin
- Helps balance the skin: 90%
- Calms the skin: 90%
- Restore and preserve the skin balance: 90%
- Kombucha: Not only detoxifies, but also hydrates the skin as it improves skin elasticity. Kombucha improves skin tone, texture and clarity as it brightens the skin. Finally, kombucha as an active ingredient also combats the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Prebiotic: It is 'food' for our good bacteria strains, while probiotics are actually 'live' bacteria. Both are clinically-proven to calm and sooth irritated skin, while maintaining the health of our bacteria to prevent the colonization of bad bacteria to ward off infections.
- Cotton Seed Extract: Thanks to the vitamin E content of the oil, it's one of the most effective oils that you can use to prevent the signs of aging.
- Black Tea Ferment: Increases the potency of its brightening and radiance effects. The fermentation process upgrades black tea into one of the most effective ingredients to keep skin youthful with anti-aging vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and C.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Help to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. It also helps to heal burns and soothe the skin.
- Argan Oil: An oil rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E and other vital nutrients. In hair care products, it helps to smooth frizz and split ends as well as provide softness. In skin care products, it nourishes, protects elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Allantoin: Considered an effective moisturizing ingredient. It helps to increase skin smoothness.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Is used in a variety of cosmetics and personal care products as an emollient. It also provides benefits such as decreasing inflammation, replenishing the skin's barrier, and improving hair loss conditions.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Acts as a lubricant on the skin surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: It is also applied topically as an antiseptic and a moisturizer. Aloe Barbadensis can help soothe the skin and act as an anti-inflammatory agent. It has been clinically proven to be effective for healing burns, wounds and scars.
Apply morning and night on a clean skin. Massage until penetrated into the skin. Pair with pH Balanced Prebiotic Essence for enhanced effectiveness.