Shogun Senjo 40cm Marble Wok with Induction (IH)
Shogun cast cookware is individually cast in a mould unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die cast cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
SHOGUN SENJO PLUS interior is coated with the non-stick Tritanium Mega which is a 7-layers Shogun system.
1st Layer : Resistant Top Coat Applied Wet-in-wet Tritanium Mega From Switzerland
2nd Layer : Wet- In-wet Coating Reinforced With Marble Resistant Particles.
3rd Layer : Wet-in-wet Ceramic Reinforced Mild-coat
4th Layer : Primer With Optimum Adhesion To The Substrate
5th Layer : Cast Aluminium Core Provides Excellent Thermal Conductivity And Heat Distribution.
6th Layer : High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating.
7th Layer : Induction Base
WHY BUY SHOGUN COOKWARE
Tritanium Mega Non-stick Coating (Interior)
Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean and reducing oil consumption
Tritanium from Switzerland meets the Highest SAFETY STANDARD and QUALITY ASSURANCE. Tritanium is produced by the biggest Swiss Non-stick Manufacturer.
Low Fat Healthy Cooking. less Oil = Health
- Die-cast Aluminium Body
- Superior heat distribution
- Save up to 50% of energy vs normal cookware as more heat retained
- Ergonomic Safety Handles
- Stay-cool Bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
- High Quality Tempered Glass
- For easy viewing of your cooking and reducing energy loss from opening the lid
- Thick Gauge Induction Base
- Even cooking as thick base does not warp
- High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating