Why Silicone Utensil ?
NON-TOXIC , NON-REACTIVE food grade & safe to use. NO TOXIC FUMES.
-EASY TO CLEAN
Its like Non-Stick , no sauces and ingredients doesnt stick to it.
SILICONE withstands heat very well.
Non-corrosive and hard wearing.
-GREAT TO USE
Their flexible edge glides easily beneath food
-SAFE FOR NON-STICK COOKWARE
-Core material of La gourmet kitchen utensils is made of 304 stainless steel
-Silicone used is non toxic and safe for food contact use
-Silicone have gone through secondary cure which removes residues, odor & toxics
-Passed LFGB testing ( assurance of safety for food contact use )