Join Leap, Tad and Lily as they meet letters A through Z at the Letter Factory, exploring letter sounds, playing and singing. Teaches 14 alphabet and music skills including uppercase and lowercase letters, letter sounds, exploring music and rhythms and more.
Curriculum: The Alphabet
Works With: LeapStart, LeapStart Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten, LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade
Works with ALL LeapStart™ Interactive Learning Systems
- Join Leap and friends at the Letter Factory, learning about letters, letter sounds and music in 40+ replayable activities.
- Use a rhyming machine to find matching pairs.
- Trace up and down playground slides to make letter sounds, and then match each letter to a word beginning with that sound.
- Boogie woogie with Leap, Lily and Tad and hear the alphabet song in three different musical styles.
- Pack a picnic and learn about initial consonant sounds – on a “B” picnic, be sure to bring brocolli and bananas!
- Includes an interactive spinning dial that introduces vowels and vowel sounds.
- Includes 25+ interactive reward stickers that are earned for mastering activities.
- The LeapStart library is a leveled series that grows from Preschool (Level 1) to 1st Grade (Level 4) (sold separately).
- Music & Rhythm
- The Alphabet
- Word Sounds & Rhyme
Ages 2-4 yrs
Product dimensions: 7.4Wx7Hx.7D