Explore Mr. Pencil’s wacky world of Doodleburg and meet friends who help teach the fundamentals of early reading and writing along with communication skills. Teaches 11 pre-kindergarten reading and writing skills including identifying rhyming words, understanding how words are formed, writing letters and more.
Curriculum: Reading & Writing
Works With: LeapStart, LeapStart Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten, LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade
Works with ALL LeapStart™ Interactive Learning Systems
- Dig into early reading and writing skills with Mr. Pencil and friends in 40+ replayable activities.
- Help a lost lumberjack (Tim Burr) read signs with basic sight words.
- Tap a vowel to change “fan” to “fin” and see how there’s an ocean of new words to make.
- Jump on the Doodle Express and “ride” around town in search of letters and words.
- Trace uppercase and lowercase letters to learn the correct ways to write letters A – Z.
- Help Detective Sketchy Sammy eliminate suspects and identify a thief!
- Includes 25+ interactive reward stickers that are earned for mastering activities.
- The LeapStart library is a leveled series that grows from Preschool (Level 1) to 1st Grade (Level 4) (sold separately).
- Fine Motor Skills
- Listening Comprehension
- Sight Words
Ages 3-5 yrs
Product dimensions: 7.4Wx7Hx.7D