Join puppy pal Scout and his favorite friends as they play and explore counting, number recognition and problem solving. Teaches 12 preschool math and problem solving skills including matching quantities to numbers, counting to 10, comparing sets of objects and more.
Works With: LeapStart, LeapStart Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten, LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade
Works with ALL LeapStart™ Interactive Learning Systems
- Join puppy pal Scout for a math adventure and learn about numbers and problem solving in 40+ replayable activities.
- Listen for the numbers and then tap on the right watering can to find where Penny is hiding.
- Race and tap through all of the numbers in order, and then listen up for a simple Bingo game.
- Help Scout and Violet count puppy treasures, and then find groups of the same number of things.
- Use problem solving skills to find out who brought more or less to the picnic.
- Get in the groove and follow numbered dance moves to boogie down.
- Includes 25+ interactive reward stickers that are earned for mastering activities.
- The LeapStart library is a leveled series that grows from Preschool (Level 1) to 1st Grade (Level 4) (sold separately).
- Number Recognition
- Problem Solving
Ages 2-4 yrs
Product dimensions: 7.4Wx7Hx.7D