Join Disney’s Anna and Elsa in a sparkling ice castle! Enter the castle and take a spin on the revolving dance floor. Visit the icy peak and discover hidden treasure. Climb up into the tower and find out how far you can see with the binoculars. Take the slide down and hop into the sleigh for a snowy ride with Olaf, then have some wintry fun with the Snowgies on the seesaw!
- Full of details and functions, this 4+ LEGO® ǀ Disney Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Wonderland (43194) set helps youngsters learn to build as they spend time with Disney’s Anna, Elsa and their friends.
- The set includes an ice castle, 3 smaller builds, Disney’s Anna and Elsa mini-doll figures, plus Olaf and 3 Snowgie LEGO® figures. Starter Bricks get the building going, so there’s more time for play!
- Disney’s Frozen fans will love the accessories, including an ice chair, lantern, bell jar and treasure chest with a crown and diamonds. Perfect for reenacting favorite movie scenes or open-ended play.
- A great everyday gift for boys or girls aged 4 and up who deserve a treat. Reward good work with a fun present that entertains for hours and teaches construction and creativity skills.
- The ice castle measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, making it perfect for endless play. It’s compatible with all LEGO® bricks, so it can expand as kids’ buildings skills grow.
- Simple picture instructions are perfect for kids who are just learning to read, while digital Instructions PLUS in the LEGO® Building Instructions app helps youngsters visualize models as they build.
- 4+ playsets provide a fun way for youngsters to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover the joy of building and playing together.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.