Take a trip to Hogsmeade™ with Harry Potter™ and Dean Thomas. Buy tongue-tingling acid pops from Mrs. Flume at Honeydukes™, then go upstairs to help Mr. Flume make candy.
Feeling thirsty? Try a Butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks, where Professor McGonagall™ is chatting to Madam Rosmerta by the fire. Includes an exclusive, golden, anniversary Ron Weasley™ minifigure and 4 random wizard card tiles!
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogsmeade™ Village Visit (76388) offers endless play possibilities and a magical way for kids to put their passion for Harry Potter on show for all to admire.
- Includes Harry Potter™, Dean Thomas, Professor McGonagall™, Madam Rosmerta, Mr. Flume and Mrs. Flume LEGO® minifigures, plus a host of cool features, furniture and accessories.
- Kids can visit and explore 2 of the most famous buildings in Hogsmeade™ village: Honeydukes™ sweetshop and The Three Broomsticks pub – both packed with magical roleplay possibilities.
- Any young witch or wizard aged 8 and up will be spellbound by this captivating play-and-display Harry Potter™ set.
- Measuring over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (9 cm) deep, LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogsmeade™ Village Visit is crammed to the rooftops with authentic details.
- 3 smaller builds provide further inspiration for imaginative play: a street light, a bench with snow and a 2-sided noticeboard with a wanted poster for Sirius Black.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Ron Weasley™ minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™. Also includes 4 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® s meet demanding industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.