Discover the mysteries of space! Disney’s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are ready to go on an adventure. Open the rocket, help them stow the gear for takeoff, then land on a new planet and explore. Help Mickey collect space rocks so Minnie can study them in the space station. Check out what’s inside that big rock… an alien! Be sure to plant the flag before you pack up and blast off for home.
- This LEGO® ǀ Disney Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse’s Space Rocket (10774) set gives youngsters a set packed with fun roleplay and building skills growth as they fly around in a rocket and explore space.
- A perfect gift for kids aged 4 and up who want to set trends at the playground! Surprise a child with this creative construction toy that boosts imagination and confidence, and entertains for hours.
- Perfect for learning to build. The rocket and space station include Starter Bricks elements for an easy build so there’s more time for play, plus 2 minifigures and an exclusive Mickey silhouette tile!
- This LEGO® ǀ Disney set is full of fun details and accessories, including a large rock that opens and holds an alien inside, plus a camera and small flag build to boost roleplay possibilities.
- The rocket measures over 5.5 in. (15 cm) high and 2.5 in. (7 cm) long, and the whole set inspires endless play. Because it’s compatible with other LEGO® bricks, it can expand as building skills grow.
- Give young builders a great experience with simple picture instructions, meaning no barrier to building even for kids just learning to read, plus zoom and save modes in digital Instructions PLUS!
- 4+ sets provide a fun way for youngsters to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy building steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover the joy of building and playing together.
- LEGO® components meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up and build with, time and time again – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.