Style Number: 80025
Team up with Sandy in his Power Loader Mech to protect the city from Spider Queen’s warriors! Beware of Syntax’s mech’s poison rocket launcher and spike. Fend off the Huntsman’s attacks with his chainsaw blaster and grappling hook. Flip out the Power Loader’s jet boosters, then smash the spiders with its power-punching fist and Crescent Staff while Mo plays some tunes in the mech’s DJ booth!
- Children can play out heroic missions to defeat Spider Queen’s army with this LEGO® Monkie Kid™ building toy (80025), featuring Sandy's Power Loader Mech, Syntax’s mech and more.
- This high-quality, buildable playset features a Sandy big figure, Mo the cat toy figure and 2 minifigures: Syntax and Huntsman with a chainsaw blaster and a grappling hook accessory element.
- The posable Power Loader Mech features a cockpit for the Sandy big figure, flip-out jet boosters, a power-punching fist, rotating Crescent Staff and DJ booth on top for Mo the cat.
- The posable mech toy for Syntax has a ‘spider poison’ rocket launcher, saw and spike. The set also includes a crate element with ‘spider poison’ ammunition elements to add to the play possibilities.
- This 520-piece LEGO® battle toy makes a cool birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids aged 8 and up who love hands-on play.
- The Power Loader Mech measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) long and 7 in. (19 cm) wide and looks cool displayed with Syntax’s mech between playtimes.
- Even LEGO® beginners can build these models with confidence using the step-by-step instructions in the box or digital Instructions PLUS on the free LEGO Building Instructions app.
- LEGO® Monkie Kid™ construction toys reimagine the Chinese legend of the Monkey King for the modern day, helping children to develop their imaginations, bravery and resilience while having lots of fun.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect consistently.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they satisfy rigorous safety standards.