Style Number: 80028
Team up with Monkie Kid and Mei to help them defeat the Bone Demon 3 times! First, get past the Bone Spiders guarding the crypt entrance. Power up Monkie Kid and Mei’s weapons to defeat the Bone Spirits and a Bone Scorpion. Then use Monkie Kid’s mech and Cloud Board and Mei’s winged jetpack to battle the White Bone Demon in her mighty Bone Demon creation. With teamwork, you can save the day!
- A crypt, 2 Bone Spiders, Bone Scuttler and a Bone Scorpion combine to create the Bone Demon as kids build the classic story of thrice defeating the Bone Demon with this LEGO® Monkie Kid™ toy (80028).
- Includes 5 minifigures: Monkie Kid, Mei, White Bone Demon and 2 Bone Spirits with toy weapons. Monkie Kid’s and Mei’s buildable weapons can be upgraded as their challenges get tougher.
- Children will love the glow-in the-dark LEGO® elements (more than in any other LEGO set to date) that are incorporated into the crypt model, 2 Bone Spirits and the ultimate Bone Demon combi-model.
- This premium-quality toy playset also features Monkie Kid’s posable battle mech and Cloud Board and Mei’s winged jetpack, inspiring children to create their own heroic missions.
- Offering hours of fun, creative building and play, this 1,375-piece toy playset makes an awesome birthday gift, holiday present or surprise treat for trend-setting kids aged 9 and up.
- The ultimate Bone Demon model measures over 15.5 in. (40 cm) high, 11.5 in. (29 cm) wide and 6 in. (16 cm) deep. It makes an impressive display piece and is sure to be the talk of the playground.
- Thinking of buying this set for a child who is new to building with LEGO® bricks? No problem. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build with confidence.
- Inspirational LEGO® Monkie Kid™ building toys reimagine the Chinese legend of the Monkey King for the modern day, helping children to develop their optimism, bravery and resilience while having fun.
- LEGO® components meet strict industry standards, which guarantees secure connections and robust builds – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that they meet rigorous global safety standards.