In Hong Kong they call it Cha Chaa Tang, and it’s more than just a daily ritual, it’s life.
Also known as Hong Kong Milk Tea, it has a smooth and creamy texture made by simmering black tea with milk. And Hong Kongers drink 900 million cups a year, so we decided to pay homage to this age-old custom by creating our own limited-edition design.
And just like a cup of Cha Chaa Tang, Powder Kiss Brickthrough is rich and warm, a dusty rose that is a comforting balm for the lips - and the soul! And like any Powder Kiss lipstick it applies more like a moisture-rich balm, delivering a blur of soft-focus colour because of its groundbreaking formula containing moisture-coated powder pigments that condition and hydrate lips.
The result is the zero-shine look of a matte lipstick with the cushiony, lightweight feel of a balm.
• Immediate and 10-hour moisture
• Long-wearing, up to 10 hours
• Blurs lines and smooths lips
• Soft-focus, blurred-colour effect
• Smooth, stay-true colour, up to 10 hours
• Fade-resistant, non-settling, non-creasing, non-flaking, non-drying
• Consumer testing on 116 women after one week:
• 95% said it applied smoothly onto lips
• 94% said it left lips feeling soft and smooth upon application
• 92% said it was colour-true throughout wear
• 91% said it left lips feeling moisturized upon application