The only all natural, chemical and alcohol-free plant-based sanitizer that is formulated to be gentle on skin, while proven to kill over 150 pathogens and most importantly killing 99.99% of the SAR-CoV-2 (COVID19) surrogate* within one minute.
*Independently tested by a leading U.K. biosafety laboratory
- 100% natural plant-based, chemical and alcohol-free, environmentally friendly
- Non-irritating to eyes and skin, protects skin surfaces for up to 4 hours
- Safe for infants, young children, pregnant women, nursing mothers, elderly and pets
- Non-toxic if inhaled or ingested
- Colourless, odourless, biodegradable and safe on clothes
- Non-flammable, heat and light stable, can be safely kept in vehicles under the sun
- Non-corrosive and does not interact with other compounds
- Made in the USA and tested in world renowned laboratories
It may be safely sprayed on the skin and face (except into the eyes). It may be sprayed into the air and surrounding areas, as well as onto inert surfaces to effectively provide airborne and surface sanitization.
History and Approvals
NatShieldTM contains Path-Away®️ (the active ingredient) that is made in the United States by subjecting unique plant material to a proprietary process under specific pressure and temperature conditions.
Path-Away®️ was developed by engineer Dr. Arthur V. Martin in the early 2000s based on more than 4 years of research and development. The ingredients used to make Path-Away®️ are United States Food and Drug Administration “FDA” Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) approved. It is exempted by the Environmental Protection Agency “EPA” as it is non-toxic and also listed in the United States Pharmacopeia undergone successful USP-51 (Antimicrobial Efficacy Test) testing as a disinfectant/sanitizer. It is also exempted from the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) food additive tolerance requirements, as well as approved by the New Zealand Environmental Agency as a “non-rinse” sanitizer.
Path-Away®️ works by attaching to the virus and weakening the cell walls. It inhibits its ability to take up amino acids (the basic building block of cells) and forces the virus cells to clump together, in the process killing themselves, almost instantly. The potent compound is environmentally safe with very low toxicity.