The Japanese Boro Patchwork Is a Traditional Practice Where Textile Scraps Are Stitched Over Areas of Fabric That Have Run Thin. These Socks Were Inspired by the Intriguing Patterns of Boro Patchwork and Were Made to Remind Us That Waste Is Never Just Waste, That Beauty and Possibilities Can Exist Anywhere as Long as You Care to Look Hard Enough.
• Message on the Toes: No Waste, Just Opportunities
• Mid-calf Length
• 200 Needle Construction for Comfort and Durability
Size & Fit:
•one-size (Eu39 - 46)
• 80% Combed Cotton, 11% Nylon, 9% Spandex
• Stretchy, Soft, Breathable and Durable
• Machine Wash (Cold), No Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Iron, and Do Not Tumble Dry.