VitaHealth Probiotic 6 + Inulin is formulated 10-billion CFU count of friendly bacteria and inulin to support healthy intestinal bacteria.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.
- Probiotics inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and replenish good bacteria in the gut.
- Probiotics improve digestion and optimise nutrient assimilation in the body.
- Probiotics help promote bowel movements and alleviate gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhea, gas and bloating.
- Probiotics inhibit pathogenic microbes by lowering the pH of the intestine, making the environment less favourable for pathogenic bacteria, yeast and other harmful microorganisms to thrive.
- Probiotics form a barrier on the intestinal wall to provide an extra level of defense against invasion by preventing disease-causing pathogens from entering the bloodstream.
- Probiotic improve lactose intolerance.
- Inulin is a prebiotic derived from chicory roots.
- Inulin feeds the good bacteria and promotes a favourable environment for the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut and increase the effectiveness of probiotic.
- Both probiotics and prebiotics work as synbiotics to promote digestive health.
- Probiotic 6 + Inulin is stable at room temperature and resistant to bile and stomach acid.
- Recommended for individuals who have poor digestion, constipation, gas, bloating or other gastrointestinal disturbances.
Each vegetable capsule contains Lactobacillus acidophilus 10.20mg (2 billion CFU), Lactobacillus casei 3.45mg (2 billion CFU), Lactobacillus plantarum 2.70mg (2 billion CFU), Lactobacillus bulgaricus 20.00mg (1 billion CFU), Bifodobacterium infantis 20.00mg (1 billion CFU), Bifidobacterium longum 40.00mg (2 billion CFU), Inulin 100.00mg
Adults – Take 1-2 vegetable capsules, once daily, after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.