- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
Over 40 years ago ZWILLING J.A. Henckels revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of the seamless, unbreakable polypropylene handle. The updated design of the Five Star series incorporates a unique handle designed to fit in the contours of your hand, creating a masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort.
Each Five Star knife is forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel resulting in a sturdy, balanced blade. The ice hardened FRIODUR blade is hand sharpened and polished to 15 degrees on each side for precision cuts with every use. Made in Germany.