- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for particularly long durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Blade made of special stainless steel
- Classic three-rivet design
- Seamless transition between handle and blade.
- Light weight for fatigue-free work.
- Contains 1 paring and garnishing knife (10 cm), 1 utility knife (13 cm), 1 meat knife (15 cm), 1 chef's knife (20 cm), 1 sharpening steel, 1 block
The 6-piece knife block from the TWIN® Gourmet series provides you with good basic equipment for cutting work in the kitchen. The block itself is made of smooth wood and creates order with its pockets for the knives.
In addition to the four knives, the block also contains a stable sharpening steel for sharpening the blades. The slightly rounded plastic handles are easy to grip and thus offer security when cutting and when returning to the knife block.
The knives are designed without a bolster and are adorned with the classic rivet design. Some of them have a serrated edge or a smooth blade, which means that you always have the right knife at hand, depending on your requirements.
The sharp blades help you cut meat, bread, vegetables and other ingredients. The FRIODUR® blades are made of ice-hardened stainless steel and impress with their reliable cutting power. They are also rustproof.
With the dishwasher-safe knives from ZWILLING in the functional knife block, you are prepared for all cutting work in your kitchen.